Friday, September 19, 2008

Who stole my jarmies?

Since there's only two of us living here, I guess it's not hard to figure out. Bryan read one of my blogs a few days back and I think he's been planning retribution ever since!

So there's this great game I love to play and it works for any item of clothing, but I always find socks best(mental note: socks work best). You wait for husband to get out of bed and hide under the covers pretending to be asleep. You hear husband throw clothes on bed and wait as he changes. Husband then sits on bed and attempts to put socks on(Bryan hates putting socks on), you sigh while bed shakes and bounces(good thing you weren't really sleeping, cause now you'd be awake!). While husband is putting socks on, you throw off the bedspread and dive for the other sock, you giggle, then just as quickly take cover back inside the bed attempting to push the sock and yourself as far into the bed as possible. Yay!! It's a fun game.


Well, last night I was in the bedroom getting ready to go to bed, and one must always dance crazy-like before climbing into it(It relaxes you, you know). Bryan walks in, so I encourage him to join me which amazingly he does! Wow. Before long he gets into bed and I carry on(cause really, it's more fun with an audience anyway). Eventually I give it up and decide to change into my jarmies, but they're not on the bed anymore. ??? I turn around thinking maybe I put them on the dresser. No jarmies. ??? So I turn back around with a laugh, suddenly realising why Bryan had a cheeky grin on his face when he climbed in bed! He stole my tricks!! And my jarmies!!!

Just goes to show; You reap what you sow!!

3 comments:

Symon said...

Okay... Darls at home = crazy and ADHD. Darls everywhre else = serious and quiet. There is only one explanation... you have 'Multiple Personality Disorder'!

Little Dee said...

Wow your good Syms, you nearly got it right. Actually Tuesday is my crazy day and Friday is ADHD day. It makes for an interesting life :)

Neen said...

Oh Dinky, you are a laugh a minute. I have to see some of these dance moves you keep going on about!