Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look, it's a spi

Halloo Spi
RRaaa!!

If….

If I were God right now I would be cracking up.
If I were a spi right now I would be tormented.
If I were the spiders in my vacuum right now, I would be contemplating revenge.
If I were me(dude, you are you), I would be wanting a rerun on the ridiculous antics we get up to when we are high on adrenalin(from handling very scary spi‘s), and overtired from lack of sleep(don‘t start, I keep diving into bed but sleep is eluding me, I‘ve decided the best thing to do is tire myself out. Hence the weird state I find myself in right now). Actually I would love a rerun on the ridiculous things we do. That would be so fun! This is one story I'm keeping to myself. But I think you can imagine, considering the previous post.

Yep, that little speck is what I like to call a SPI! Yes, that is my hand!!
This is Baba Spi(say hi), I am debating about donating him to the Drake home, where he will hopefully grow into a Gigantulous Spi(right after he's resurrected. Oh Neens... ;0)

Ps Please don’t tell Spiderman about the contents of my vacuum(new best friend).

4 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Did you handle him and then suck him up the vacuum??? Poor spider!

Little Dee said...

Here spidey spidey...

slupe, slupe

Stephen said...

If I were Postman Pat right now I would be delivering letters
If I were Post of the week right now I would be sipping bundaberg
If I were wearing somebody elses shoes right now I would be considered a thief in 30 different states
If I were riding a sick cycle carousel right now I would be livng out somebody elses dream

If I were me, (dude, where's my car?) I would be wanting reruns of Home Improvement

Little Dee said...

Jon, you are so entertaining..